Growth Marketing Specialist - Podcast/Radio
Helix is an innovative direct-to-consumer brand aiming to change the way people sleep by bringing a technology driven approach to the sleep category by matching people to their perfect mattress based on their body type, sleeping position, and sleep preferences. As a brand, we recognize and celebrate each individual. Our products use high quality materials and are 100% US made. We offer free shipping, 100-night sleep trial, and are priced 1/3 of traditional retail.
Since launching in August 2015, we've raised a Series A round, grown the team, moved into an amazing new office space, and sold tens of thousands of mattresses with over 250 million hours slept on our beds. If you're passionate about sleep, looking for a fast-paced environment where your work has a direct impact on our success, and excited about joining a highly motivated team with a profound sense of humor, we'd love to hear from you.
We’re looking to bring on a Senior Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in the growth of the brand through owning the development and expansion of our strategic marketing partnerships. The core focus of this role will be owning our podcast and radio channels (with a focus on podcast) and drive scalable growth through advanced testing, measurement, and new opportunity identification. This is a direct response focused marketing role with the primary goal of driving sales efficiently and at scale
Key areas of focus will include:
- Full ownership of all podcast network and show relationships with the goal of growing the overall program
- Lead in establishing and scaling Helix’s radio presence
- Identify new opportunities and move faster to secure potential partnerships than market competition
- Data/performance analytics and insights to identify key growth and optimization opportunities
- Creative development and optimization for all audio spots
- Monitor all in-show ad reads to ensure proper creative and brand messaging
- 2-4+ years in a marketing focused role, preferably digital
- Comfortable building relationships with key contacts and negotiating rates/deals when needed
- Strong communication skills. Ability to dive deep into data and then share relevant insights and findings to the broader team
- Experience leveraging data to analyze performance, build insights, and optimize campaigns
- Strong excel proficiency
- Ability to generate and present new and innovative opportunities outside of industry trends and norms. Thinking and acting outside the box will be critical
- Creative thinker with the ability to concept and work closely with the brand and content team
- Motivated self-starter with hunger to independently drive projects forward
- Superb communication skills and patience with others
We offer competitive salary with access to a senior leadership team, awesome benefits, and unlimited nap time. Full healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer weekly catered team lunches, a stocked kitchen with coffee and snacks, and a free personalized mattress. This is a full-time, salaried role.