Customer Experience Specialist, Remote | (Part-Time)
Helix is an innovative direct-to-consumer sleep brand aiming to change the way people sleep by bringing customization to the sleep category through individually personalized, custom-made mattresses for you, based on how you sleep. Each mattress is designed to your body type, sleeping position, and mattress preferences using our proprietary sleep technology. We embrace individuality and look to celebrate the power of personal differences, rejecting the notion that one mattress (like anything else in life) can possibly be best for everyone, or even most. Sleep is not one-size fits all.
Our sleep products use the highest quality materials and are 100% US made. We offer free shipping directly to your doorstep, a 100-night sleep trial, and we are priced at 1/3 of traditional retail. Our top-rated customer experience team treats you like a person, not a commission. Since launching in August of 2015, the company has sold tens of thousands of mattresses and has over 40 million hours slept on our beds. Helix is Series A funded and headquartered in New York City.
Learn more at www.helixsleep.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be the product expert and open to learning all facets of the business, product, and service offer.
- Clearly explain personalization technology and product details to interested consumers via live chat, email, and phone.
- Provide quick, knowledgeable, and “best-in-class” customer service to our consumers and customers.
- Ensure a seamless customer experience from start to finish, including processing order updates, monitoring delivery logistics, and answering questions.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot with delivery and service providers.
- Understand the return process, coordinating pickups with local charities and recycling services.
- Investigate missing packages, order issues, and other mishaps encountered during the customer experience.
- Update management on customer related trends and suggest service improvements.
Additional Job Details
- This is a remote position and requires availability between 6pm -10pm EST Monday – Friday.
- Additional hours may be scheduled/assigned based on business needs, demand, and availability.
- This is a 3-month contract position with potential opportunity for extension.
- Must own a reliable computer or laptop.
- Must be located in one of the following states: CA, CO, CT, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, UT, WA, WI.
What we're looking for:
- A strong communicator with problem-solving skills. Excellent oral communication skills. Very comfortable on the phone.
- Quick learner, who is excited about wearing many hats. Ability to think on your feet and solve problems as needed.
- Dependable employee who can work independently while multi-tasking. Strong attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Flexible schedule with a strong internet connection
- Obsessed with sleep and loves talking about it.