Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Social and Digital
We’re looking to bring on a Growth Marketing Manager who will play a key role in managing multiple marketing platforms focusing on paid social and display platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and DBM/Display. With sleep top of mind for consumers as a key part of living a healthy lifestyle, it’s more important than ever to educate and build a relationship with consumers to guide them to the best sleep of their lives. Using a wide range of resources, you will play a key role to identify, build, execute, and analyze channels that effectively drive growth for Helix.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Direct hands on management and ownership of our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Display, and other marketing campaign platforms
- Ownership of multiple channels and act as primary stakeholder and subject matter expert
- Close collaboration with creative team to provide insight and drive key creative recommendations
- Data/Performance analytics and insights to identify key growth and optimization opportunities
- Sourcing and vetting new partnership and marketing opportunities with the flexibility to rapidly deploy tests
- Opportunity to build and manage a small but growing team
- 3-5+ years in a digital focused marketing role with a focus on direct response
- Expertise and direct hands on management of Facebook Ad Manager
- Proficient experience with additional platforms within the display and paid social landscape
- Strong knowledge of the overall marketing landscape with a focus on digital
- Strong excel proficiency with a love for storytelling through data. Ability to manipulate raw data through advanced excel formulas, pivots, and graphs
- Willingness to dive into and own complex platforms, pull levers, and build programs from the ground up. Must love using and owning marketing automation platforms
- Experience and love for audience segmentation and personalization
- Ability to generate and present new and innovative opportunities outside of industry trends and norms. Thinking and acting outside the box will be critical
- Strong communication skills. Ability to dive deep into the data and then share relevant insights and findings to the broader team.
- Creative thinker with the ability to concept and work closely with the brand and design team
- Motivated self-starter with hunger to independently drive projects forward
- Superb communication skills and patience with others
We offer competitive salary with access to a senior leadership team, awesome benefits, and unlimited nap time. Full healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer weekly catered team lunches, a stocked kitchen with coffee and snacks, and a free personalized mattress. This is a full-time, salaried role.