Product Manager - Physical Product
Helix is an innovative brand that is changing the way people sleep. We are direct-to-consumer sleep brand offering individually personalized, custom-made mattresses at a fair price. Backed by sleep technology and built with high quality USA-made materials, we deliver your mattress directly to your doorstep.
Since launching a little over 1 year ago, we've raised a Series A round, moved into an amazing new office space, and sold tens of thousands of mattresses with over 30 million hours slept on our beds. If you're passionate about sleep, looking for a fast paced environment where your work has a direct impact on our success, and excited about joining a highly motivated team with a great sense of humor, we'd love to hear from you.
Our products are the heart of our company and our brand. We are constantly seeking to improve our customer’s sleep quality and comfort by digging into feedback, analyzing data, and improving processes. We’re making the subjective objective by understanding what comfort means for every individual. We’re looking for a quantitatively minded Product Manager to join our physical product team to help us leverage the power of our unparalleled sleep data to improve our product and help us develop new products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Pull and organizing raw data on product satisfaction, returns, and qualitative feedback
- Analyzing data to find trends and insights to improve product satisfaction across different customer segments
- Work cross functionally with digital product, design, marketing and engineering to identify indicators of satisfaction prior to purchase
- Project manage these initiatives from ideation through testing and results
- Design, develop and analyze product feedback via surveys, interviews, and focus groups
- Facilitate our Helix Workshop program: develop programs for testing new products and components, and evaluating their performance
Values and Beliefs:You’re excited about analyzing data to meaningfully drive impact on customer experience both on the web and in person.You live and breathe testing, and you love working on a range of projects that span a full business. You’re ready to learn new techniques to solve problems and you’re comfortable moving fast.
- 2-4+ years of experience in an analytical role such as management consulting or investment banking
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, or an otherwise quantitative field preferred but not required
- Experience with relational databases (we use MySQL) and structured datasets
- Experience with a statistical software package (R, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and perform analyses quickly and regularly
- Superb communication skills and patience with others
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor; appreciation of high quality sleep products
- A free personalized Helix Sleep mattress
- Free coffee, snacks and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly outings and milestone celebrations
- Exciting start up environment and opportunity to wear many hats and grow professionally
- “Personalize Your Perks” program to allow you to pick your perks!
- Generous vacation policy
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare coverage (including medical, dental and vision)
- Stock Options